Monday, April 22, 2013

End of year show map proposal



    The theme of my map is describe what I like in life what I have passion for what I enjoy doing, Its about what I find beautiful in life. 
The point of view of my map is subjective, I love flowers, the look the smell, the feeling, and the insects that it attracts.
    I want to do my map according to the different flowers in the different Countries. For example, in Argentina the flower is Ceibo (Enrythrina Crista - Galli), In Belgium it’s a red popper (Papaver Rhoeas), and in Brazil the flower is the Cattleya orchid (Cattleya Labiata). Each country or state has a different popular flower.  The information and how I can attain that information would be Google, and a website that has a list of all countries and states and the main popular flower in each one. http://www.theflowerexpert.com
     My theme for the map will be realistic because these are the real national and popular flowers in our countries and states and regions . The colors are going to be bright and colorful being that they are flowers and flowers have many colors and they’re beautiful, I would use an italic looking script Font. For example, Apple Chancery
     I chose this theme because flowers are what make our planet beautiful I don’t think anyone realizes just how amazing flowers are. It provides the natural nutrients for insects and is an edible food source to most animals. Flowers are important and a beautiful addition to earth. That’s why I want to do my map on flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment